Preschooler Storybook Box
1. When Things are Different
- Our children undergo various changes throughout their lives-sometimes they are small changes that they can easily overcome, and sometimes the changes are quite substantial and are difficult for our children to cope with. Especially this year with all the changes happening as a result of this pandemic, our children have had to adjust to many more changes that have posed a challenge to them and to parents all over the world who are trying to help their children cope and adapt.
2. Goin Someplace Special
- There’s a place in this 1950s southern town where all are welcome, no matter what their skin color…and ’Tricia Ann knows exactly how to get there. To her, it’s someplace special and she’s bursting to go by herself. But when she catches the bus heading downtown, unlike the white passengers, she must sit in the back behind the Jim Crow sign and wonder why life’s so unfair.
- Still, for each hurtful sign seen and painful comment heard, there’s a friend around the corner reminding ’Tricia Ann that she’s not alone. And her grandmother’s words—“You are somebody, a human being—no better, no worse than anybody else in this world”—echo in her head, lifting her spirits and pushing her forward.
- This book it text heavy, recommended age is 4+
3. Little Owl Snow
Little Owl experiences his first snow and first winter in this perfect follow-up to Little Owl's Night and Little Owl's Day, now in board book!
"Winter's almost here!" says Little Owl, as he observes leaves falling, animal friends hibernating, and a chill from his feathers to his feet. And just as he and his friend Racoon are watching their breath make fog in the cold air, it happens: Snow! Now in board book, here is the perfect follow-up to Little Owl's Night and Little Owl's Day, and a wonderful introduction to the changing of the seasons!
4. Grandpa's Garden
- This beautifully told story follows Billy from early spring to late summer as he helps his grandpa on his vegetable patch. They dig the hard ground, sow rows of seeds, and keep them watered and safe from slugs. When harvest time arrives they can pick all the vegetables and fruit they have grown. Children will be drawn in by the poetry of the language and the warm illustrations, while also catching the excitement of watching things grow!
5. A personalized Card
- Your message will be hand written on our custom postcards.
- At checkout, fill out the text box with your personal message.
- If text box is left blank, no message will be written on the card.
6. Signature Book Box
Book Box Dimensions are:
- 36.5cm x 27cm x 8cm
- 14 inches x 8 inches x 3 inches